Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing #10 Online Image Generators

Newspaper headline created with Image Chef.





I created the magazine cover with Big Huge Labs located at http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/. This image maker isn't as easy to use as Image Chef, but with determination and a few "do-overs" I finally got it.













ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more I had a lot of fun exploring these resources. My favorite was Image Chef. I created the sign above and the newspaper headline on Image Chef located at http://www.imagechef.com/


There were so many images and ways to use them. I found name tags, warning signs, smiley faces, greeting cards, and more. I would like to use some of the signs to promote new books in the library. Trading cards would work for this purpose, too. It would be fun to display magazine covers of our faculty and administrators. I may create trading cards for my co-librarian, library assistant, and myself to give to the teachers since they can't seem to tell us apart!




2 comments:

Double Learner said...

Great idea about introducing new books! I feel privileged about you using my ideas. Thanks!

Char said...

Thank you for your three images--they gave me even more ideas.