Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing #17 Rollyo

I had high hopes for Rollyo. I create genre notebooks for my library in which I put one-page reviews for books. Students flip through the books to find titles that might interest them. I always have two or three websites open at one time while creating these; amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Titlewave by Follett. Having these together in one Searchroll seemed like a real time-saver. I did create my Searchrolls and placed them on the right side of this blog. After trying a few searches, I found the results to be overwhelming. I got pages and pages of results when I searched The Host. I also experienced an error message and had to perform the search again. I will "play" with this for a while, but at the moment it doesn't seem to streamline my searches.

No comments: